TOUR 1: A DAY OF WINE & HORSES
The Valley’s most acclaimed tour, enjoy a day of great wine tasting and behind-the-scenes touring at some of the country’s most prominent horse farms.
‘A Day of Wine & Horses’ offers customized tours to world-famous horse facilities and professionally-guided tastings at the region’s world-class wineries. Each 4 hour tour visits two equestrian facilities and two wineries. A delighful gourmet lunch is served on location at one of the four tour stops.
Our unique ability to structure tours based on the individual preferences of our guests assures an unforgettable experience sampling the finest the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer. Our guided tours take you into the region’s private horse facilities and wineries, plus providesintriguing, historical perspectives about this unique and inspiring Valley. Fun and entertaining for everyone (kids, too), you’ll enjoy being personally hosted by local horse & wine professionals, whether you are a horse lover or wine lover. Or better yet, Both!
Wine & Horse Tour Overview
- Includes Gourmet Lunch (three menu choices)
- Two behind-the-scenes observational visits to world-class horse facilities (horseback riding not included)
- Two guided tastings at two World-Class wineries
- Historic driving tour of the Valley’s rich wine and horse history, including celebrity homes and stories
- Customized, safe and well-run tours to fit your interests, tastes and schedule!
- Luxury SUV transportation with pick-up and drop-off at guests' location
- Pick-up and drop-off from Santa Barbara area hotels available
- Tours offered daily for $150 per person (from Santa Ynez Valley Locations) and $165 per person from Santa Barbara Coastal Cities
- Requires 24-hour advance reservation for most tours
- Same-Day reservations occasionally available, and only by phone confirmation. Call 805-688-5984.
- Gratuities appreciated.
Tour Times & Locations Departing from the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
• Daily Tours offered from Santa Ynez and Santa Barbara
• Tour depart the Santa Ynez Valley Locations at 11 am. Times may vary upon request.
Special Event Tours from 8 to 100 people available by appointment. Please see Group Tours for more information.